Wouldn’t it be nice if the golden years were also our golden hours?
As we grow older, strain and pain may be more difficult to ignore or overcome. Bones may weaken and dizziness may strike. Even when we’re feeling well, preventative care is more important than ever.
Luckily, chiropractic care remains one of the most effective means of pain relief, injury prevention, and overall health.
In fact, the National Institute of Health has found evidence that spinal manipulative therapy (quick pressure between the vertebrae), acupuncture, and fall-prevention strategies can protect health in older males, including those struggling with injury and pain. In our practice, we continue that evidence-based approach to witness exceptional results for older patients, promoting their holistic health and peace of mind each day.
Chiropractic care that’s beneficial for older males includes:
• Attention to posture, which protects the spine and corrects alignment.
• Spinal manipulation, which relieves back pain, migraines, and even whiplash.
• The ergonomics of walking, sitting, and standing — relieving back strain and pressure on the spine and neck.
• Nutritional and exercise consultation to encourage homeostatic and “self-healing” balance.
• Acupuncture: hair-thin needles that release endorphins, widen blood vessels, and fight inflammation to protect joints and counter pain.
Our doctors work in conjunction with your other healthcare providers to provide chiropractic and acupuncture care that’s tailored to your needs and your health, including your age and lifestyle. When you share your healthcare goals with us, including periodic preventative treatment, we work together to achieve your objectives.
Contact us today to take the first step in safeguarding your health to enjoy these years of family and friends.
Natural Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture serves the residents of Rochester, New York and the surrounding areas. Our location in Gates is conveniently located just off I-390 with easy access and plentiful parking. Easy to get to from Greece, Spencerport, Chili, and Henrietta.Leave a reply →